Representing Injury Victims in St. Francis County

Injured in Arkansas? Call Us: (870) 330-0015

Injuries can occur for a variety of reasons and in any location. However, when you are hurt due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, it is important that the at-fault party is held accountable. You can pursue a claim for compensation to help you when you are recovering.

Awards from personal injury claims can help you:

  • Pay your medical bills
  • Compensate you for lost wages from time off work
  • Pay you for pain and suffering
  • Help compensate you for a loss of support
  • Give you money for everyday expenses

At Easley & Houseal, PLLC, our St. Francis County personal injury lawyers have collected one of the largest personal injury punitive damage awarded in Arkansas history and our verdicts are listed in The National Law Journal’s Top 100 Verdicts for 2003.

Learn how we can help you by calling our firm at (870) 330-0015 today.

How an Attorney Can Help You

At our firm, we strive to provide clients with a prompt, responsive service that explains their legal options during every step of the process. Easley & Houseal, PLLC has a strong reputation with judges, physicians, and other attorneys, which is why clients from all over the state of Arkansas seek out our personal injury services.

Easley & Houseal, PLLC can also help you when you’ve been denied compensation. We only represent victims, never companies or insurance providers! This means you can be confident knowing we are one your side when seeking to settle your claim disputes and get you the compensation that your case deserves.

Compassionate & Comprehensive Representation

At Easley & Houseal, PLLC, our personal injury attorneys understand the trauma and grief associated with injury and we make sure to take the utmost care with you and your case when you come to us. Whether you need help in or out of court, count on our high-standard of representation to help you when you need it most.

Schedule your free initial consultation today! Call (870) 330-0015.