Why Hire Easley & Houseal, PLLC?
Representation for the Injured Since 1987
Our lawyers always strive to exceed client expectations. We work hard when you’ve been injured so you can focus on recovering. Since 1987, our lawyers have
recovered more than $50 million in
personal injury lawsuits and our victories have been listed in the
Top 100 Verdicts for 2003 from
The National Law Journal. No matter what your situation, if you have been injured it is in your best interest to trust your case to our firm as soon as possible.
Our St. Francis County personal injury attorneys are available by phone at (870) 330-0015.
A Reputation for Success
Throughout our nearly 60 years of combined legal experience, we have kept client satisfaction in mind. This was not only been shown by our verdicts, but through our dedication to helping individuals that need it the most. That is one of the many factors that set our firm apart.
Our awards and organizations speak for themselves. This includes:
- Membership in the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Named The Best Lawyers in America
- Named one of the Best Law Firms by US News
- Recognition from Super Lawyers® Magazine
- Names the Top 40 Under 40
- Attorney Mike Easley was voted an Outstanding Trial Lawyer by the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Recognition the The National Law Journal as the Top 100 Verdicts for 2003
We never represent large corporations or insurance companies, which means we are legal advocates for the people. Judges, physicians, and even other attorneys trust us to represent their referrals and family members. Clients come to us from around Arkansas and we work hard to make sure their travel was not in vain.
Get Started with a Free Consultation
Whether you’ve been hurt in a car accident,
truck accident, or accident on
Interstate 40, contact
Easley & Houseal, PLLC today. There is a statute of limitation on most personal injury claims and the quicker to reach out to us the faster we can start investigating and building your case.
To learn more, contact us online or schedule a free consultation.