Meet Attorney Mike Easley
Founder of Easley & Houseal PLLC
Mike Easley maintains a "plaintiff-only"
personal injury trial practice in Forrest City, AR with his partners, son-in-law, John Houseal, III and his son, Austin. In 2004 Mr. Easley was named
Arkansas' most Outstanding Trial Lawyer by the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. He holds the record punitive damage verdict in Arkansas in
Barber v. Union Pacific, which was one of the
top 100 verdicts in America in 2002, as featured in the
National Law Journal. He has been a frequent and popular lecturer to trial attorneys on all phases of trial practice. His practice focuses on civil trial work in
product liability, railroad, and medical malpractice.
Memberships & Honors
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- The Best Lawyers in America
- America's Outstanding Lawyers
- Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates' Forum;
- "Civil Trial Advocate" designated by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1985
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, Former President (1989)
- Council of Presidents of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (now AAJ), President (1990 - 1991)
He has been married to the former Sarah Jordan for 45 years, and they have three grown children. He is an elder and frequent lay minister of the Graham Memorial Presbyterian Church, and has taught Sunday School there for 37 years.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, contact our team for a free consultation!